Dbex Cassandra engine
Cassandra explorer for Atom Dbex
Dbex Cassandra engine for Atom Editor.
STILL IN EARLY BETA. SOME RESOURCES MAY NOT FULLY WORK.
This engine supports most of the basic aspects of a Cassandra connection including:
- Listing schemas, tables, types, and functions
- Distintion about Primary/Foreign keys, and normal fields;
- Double click on Table and Views shows a limited query;
- Actions to show structures for tables functions and types;
- describe table
- stop query
- Multiple connections to different sources
- identify when connection is over an reconnect
- list views, views result
- review authentication (with ssl)
The following disclaimer was written thinking in all professionals that works with data and know how important data is.
All work here is provided “AS IS” AND I CANNOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. As this is a side project from myself and a non-commercial product, I cannot give any warranties about the correct and full functional product. I hereby declare to not be liable for any damages arising in use of or inability to use this software.
USE IT BY YOUR OWN RISK.
KEEP BACKUPS UPDATED.