Atom-IDE for HTML, Go Template, Mustache and other Templates
Atom-IDE for HTML, Go Template, Mustache and other Templates.
- HTML Outline in Outline View
- Quick navigation by clicking
- Quick tag selection by double clicking
- Searching by entering tag name or class name
Please install following requirements before installing
- Latest Atom editor or version higher than 1.21.0-beta0.
- Atom package
Why I could not download this Atom package?
Please make sure you have installed all softwares in Requirements section.
I've installed ide-html. Why there is still nothing shown in Outline View when html opened?
Please check the file exists in the Project Tree View so that it can be handled by
In addition, to show outline view, use Atom command
Outline View: Toggle.
How can I customize this package?
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
- 😕 Still feeling confused? Please provide feedbacks via issues to make ide-html better. 🙏
Notes and References
ide-htmlacts as a client of language server basing on
vscode-html-languageserver-binacts as a language server and analyze your HTML in separate process
- language servers and clients are talking with Language Server Protocol (LSP)