React.js (JSX) language support, indentation, snippets, auto completion, reformatting
Atom React.js support
Visit orktes.github.io/atom-react for more information.
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic indentation and folding
- JSX Reformatting
- HTML to JSX conversion
Contributions are greatly appreciated. Please fork this repository and open a pull request to add snippets, make grammar tweaks, etc.
Initially a port of sublime-react for Atom.
Changelog (notable changes)
v0.18.0 (19 February 2018)
- Fix plugin to work with latest Atom (v1.24.0)
v0.17.0 (10 November 2017)
- Fix plugin to work with latest Atom (v1.22.0)
v0.16.3 (30 October 2017)
- Update snippets
v0.16.2 (29 December 2016)
- Fix highlighting issues caused by ternary operations and other
?after updating to atom 0.12.7
v0.16.1 (11 October 2016)
- Fix Atom 0.11
TypeError: this.getRegexForProperty is not a functionerror (restart atom after update)
v0.16.0 (7 August 2016)
- Fix issues related to Atom versions newer than 1.8.0
v0.15 (30 March 2016)
- Pump minor version to see if it helps with APM issue https://github.com/atom/apm/issues/529
v0.14.2 (20 March 2016)
- Fix yet another regression caused by atom update. This time both rendering inside parenthesis and in function/method call arguments.
- Add required semicolon to static class properties snippet
v0.14.1 (18 January 2016)
- Fix issue that caused
return (...);to be tokenized as a function call.
0.14 (15 January 2016)
- Fixes related syntax highlighting inside functions and methods in atom 1.4
0.11 (5 April 2015)
- Closing tag auto-completion in action